Self Managed Super Fund’s (SMSF) is the only superannuation structure in Australia that allows you to buy an investment property.
Australians feel more comfortable with Property?
With many Australians feeling more comfortable investing in property than shares (equities), this has given many clients a greater peace of mind knowing that their superannuation assets are invested in property. This is why we are seeing a growth in clients using their superannuation assets so they can buy an investment property.
SMSF lending makes its more Achievable
With SMSF property lending available, this makes buying an investment property using your super money even more achievable.
- SMSF Property lending allows you to borrow up to 80% of the funds (subject to eligibility requirements) for residential and commercial properties.
How we can Help you
SMSF Property is an effective long-term wealth creation strategy and we have highlighted some of the key areas we assist with clients;
- SMSF Property requires you to establish a Self Managed Super Fund and a Bare Trust (otherwise known as a Custodian Trust).
- You are allowed to have up to 4 members in your SMSF.
- Once the SMSF has been established, we assist with the implementation and rollover of your existing superannuation funds into your new SMSF structure.
- Obtain pre-approval finance for your SMSF property investment so you have finance in place before you purchase an investment property or a commercial property.
- Implementation of life insurances to ensure your SMSF property assets are protected and are not forced to be liquidated should one of the members pass away.
If you would like to purchase an investment property using your superannuation, please complete the online enquiry form below or simply contact our office to arrange an appointment.